lørdag 26. april 2008

Young Sustainability Leaders: "Buddy Experiment"wit IUCN's CEC

Hey there! I am very excited with this Intergenerational Partnership for Sustainability (IPS) created by World Conservation Union's Comission on Education and Communication. It is certainly a very nice experience for mutual learning and I was very lucky (i think!) because my mentee is very experienced on Natural Parks and she is from Argentina! That means I'll get to know more about Conservation in the South American context (til know I just know a little bit about the reality in the Amazon countries) and also have an opportunity to practice my Spanish. The Buddy experiemnt is e-mail based ; and the buddy-matching was made by EarthCharter according to each one's manifested interests. Mine were ecological economics and payment for environmental services!

Ingen kommentarer: